Monday, August 20, 2012

Beautiful Nature in My Own Backyard!

So one of my new neighbors was telling me about how she loves photography and when someone asked her take photos of them, she used some areas of my backyard to do it. I have to say, I love my backyard. It hasn't been cleared out or landscaped in a few years, but it does have that rustic, old, falling down nature. Here are some pictures of what I love to see when I look out my back window.



I love how the ivy looks in my yard, but they aren't the most ideal plant to keep out of certain areas.


I don't know who this is or if the business is still going but it was so cool when we cleared out the masses of bushes around the fence and found this sign still attached to the fallen fence.


This mailbox was used to keep bird feed for the previous homeowner.


A fake owl hanging from the tree! The thing is I actually do have lots of owls that I hear every day! Maybe they think this is a real owl too!

I hope you love the pictures and nature in my yard as much as I do!

-Brittany-





No comments:

Post a Comment